Super Eagles Star Expecting First Child From Baby Mama



It is turning out to be a wonderful month for Super Eagles midfielder Michael Babatunde who has revealed that he is expecting his first child with his wife. The former Heartland FC player last week signed a three-year-deal with last season's UEFA Europa League finalist, Dnipro Dnipropetrovsk of Ukraine.

In recent photos shared by the player on his Instagram, his wife is seen with an apparent baby bump. Speaking on his recent signing, the 22-year-old told Goal.com that he rejected a lot of offers from big teams to sign for the Ukrainian outfit.

“There were discussions with nearly all the top clubs,” Babatunde said. “I have played against Dnipro in the past and he has wanted me ever since but the teams I played for (Krybass and Volyn) never wanted me to go.

 “Teams from France, Spain and Germany but none of them were ready to meet my valuation and in the end Dnipro came out on top. “I spoke to Markevych and he totally convinced me. He gave me the feeling that I was very important for him.

 Not only as a player but also as a person – and then it was clear that I would sign for Dnipro.” Babatunde was born in Lagos and started his career with Water FC in Abuja. In 2010 he joined Nigeria Premier League side Heartland F.C.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Bright Clement. info call or whatsapp +2348166575765