Pastor's Intestines Damaged At Funeral After He Ate Poisoned Food

An Apostolic Church pastor from Mokwakwaila Village near Modjadjiskloof in Limpopo was left with damaged intestines after he went to preach at a family funeral. Pastor Hendrick Ramahlo ate poisoned food and had to be rushed to hospital where his intestine was found to be damaged. Now he has a colostomy bag which eliminates his waste through a tube in his stomach. Apparently, soon after he ate at the funeral, his eyes became swollen and his stomach stopped working.

Doctors at Polokwane Provincial Hospital told him he had been poisoned. "I decided to eat separately from the main table. The food was delicious but little did I know I was changing my life for good. Soon afterwards, I vomited, went partially blind and my stomach stopped functioning." "I was first rushed to Kgapane Hospital and later transferred to Polokwane. They had to remove part of my intestine. I now have to have a colostomy bag to collect both my kak and my urine. This is very difficult as the bags cost R21 500 a pack."

A senior church member said there was fighting over positions in the church and this could have been linked to the poisoning.


Source - Dailysun 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Bright Clement. info call or whatsapp +2348166575765