Help! The Women in My Compound Always Come to Show Me Their N*ked Bodies - Man Cries Out

A man who is obviously trapped in an intricately messy situation has asked we all to help him out of the trouble he has found himself.

Read the email he sent to me below...



My name is Okoro D. I live in Enugu state. People always find it queer when I tell them that I am a virgin at 26, but that is the absolute truth. I have made myself a promise that I will not break my virginity till I get married.

However since I resolved not have s*x with any woman except my wife, I have had too many temptations to break my word. It started when I packed to the compound I now live in. My friend showed me the house and it looked really nice so I packed into it.

A week after my stay in the compound, a young girl, the daughter of the landlady came to my room to ask for some perfume which I gave her. She came back that same day in the evening and gave me a perfume which she bought for me claiming that one I had was not good enough. I accepted and thanked her.

Just when I thought it was all over, she came back the next day and sat on my bed. I asked what she wanted and she smiled seductively making me shiver just looking at her. I asked her to go out and she smiled again telling me not be a child. I left the room for her. I didn't see her again for some days and I was beginning to heave a sigh of relief when something worse happened.

When I returned home one day, the landlady's daughter came to see me again. My heart skipped several beats when I saw her. She was really seductive. I asked her what she wanted and suddenly she slipped out of the gown she was wearing and stood there completely n*ked before me. I almost screemed. I had never seen a n*ked woman that close to me before. I ran out of the room. I didn't come back till late at night.

To cut the long story short, my landlord's daughter has not stopped coming to show me her n*ked body with intent of seducing and making me lie with her. I also have a neighbour, a policeman who had a very beautiful wife, Ngozi.

Ngozi came into my room one morning just as I was going out and asked me for my knife which I gave her. To make matters worse, Ngozi, my neighbour's wife has joined in the show. She would come to my room in the morning before I go out and show me her bare breasts. I am tempted to report Ngozi to her husband but I know the consequences that act will bring.

Should I just pack out of the house to avoid my landlady's daughter? That by itself will bring many troubles for me. I am so confused. Please help.

Earn N50,000 Monthly click this link for more info | Download Bclems News Android App here

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Bright Clement. info call or whatsapp +2348166575765