My Wife Doesn’t Respect Me, I Can't Live with Such A Woman

A businessman, Mr Emmanuel Godwin, on Monday prayed a Mararaba Grade 1 Area Court, Aso Pada, to dissolve his three-year-old marriage over her wife’s disrespect and arrogance.

“The reason of seeking for divorce is to have peace of mind and also have happy times, but my wife does not give me that. My wife and I always have misunderstanding and she never respects me as her husband, so why should I keep living with someone like that?"



According to NAN, Godwin of Tudun Wada, Mararaba close to Abuja, told the court that his marriage with Sarah, his now estranged wife, which was contracted in 2014 has not produced any child.

He also told the court that he tried his best to make his wife happy and make the marriage work, but his wife has simply refused to change her bad character.

“I am just tired of the union and I pray the court to grant my wish of divorce," he added.

But in her response, Sarah denied the claims and said that she is not ready to divorce her husband because she still loves him.

“I was surprised when I got court summon as he never told me anything that has to do with divorce. I pray the court to give us more time to try and reconcile, I don’t want to lose my husband," Sarah begs.

The Judge, Albert Maga, therefore directed Sarah to visit her parents-in-law, along with her own parents, for a possible reconciliation.

The case was thus adjourned till January 13, 2016, for the report of settlement or divorce judgment.


Earn N50,000 Monthly click this red link for more info

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Bright Clement. info call or whatsapp +2348166575765