Yoruba Girl, Funmi Olokede gets Romantic Proposal in Helipad with Gold & Silver Rings

True love is beautiful. These days you hardly see true love as you have a lot of folks deceiving themselves all in the name of love. So, whenever we see true love we can't help but celebrate them.


Beautiful Yoruba lady, Funmi Olokede was treated to a super romantic experience by her man, who went the extra mile to propose to her in style in a helipad with two rings; one gold and the other silver.

The show of love took place at a helipad in Dubai. Sharing her love experience, Funmi said...


'The history behind my two beautiful bands. The 1st little one is a gold and diamond gem.. He said he got that bcuz I love originalit. While the 2nd one is a sliver with a blue gem... He added that am a lover of blue and I love em bogus.. The problem is which to take?? Do I take d gold&diamonds or the silver?? Or do I just rock both together?? I know some of u might want to call me a bush gal, help pls'.
I wish them all the best and hope they continue to keep their love real...without secret deceitful plans.
Earn N50,000 Monthly click this red link for more info

1 comments:

  1. The main thing to appreciate below without engaging in an excessive amount of technological evidence that
    is factual, as well as of not heading down on a tangent that is different for the benefit: concentrates really are
    a significantly excellent supplement to any whey protein weightloss routine.


    My web site; health benefits of grass fed
    whey protein ()

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Bright Clement. info call or whatsapp +2348166575765