2 years old shot mum in the car

A young mum has died after being accidentally shot by her two-year-old son while she was driving. Patrice Price and her son were in her security guard boyfriend's car when the child found a gun left on the backseat and killed her with a bullet to the back. The 26-year-old woman managed to pull the car over on the highway before she died. She was pronounced dead on Wisconsin Highway 175 near Vilet, Milwaukee, on Tuesday. The gun used in killing her belonged to her security guard boyfriend. He had left it behind at the back of the car where the child was.

Patrice's father, Andre Price said she was a hard-working mother who had three children. He said: "Now I don't have her no more. My chest has been hurting. I have a knot in my chest. They won't even let me see my daughter. I wanted to hold my daughter for one last time."

The Milwaukee County Sheriff’s Office said in a statement : "Initial witness accounts indicate that a child in the back seat of the vehicle got a hold of a gun and discharged the firearm, sending a single bullet into the driver’s back. The investigation into the death is on-going.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Bright Clement. info call or whatsapp +2348166575765