Beautiful Lagos Lady is Seeking for Matured Partner Above 25...See Her Contact

Aminat

A beautiful Nigerian lady is currently searching for close friends that could metamorphose into something strong.

Read her message below:


Hey Joro Olumofin, First all I want to praise you for this wonderful platform, I look forward to read your posts on a daily basis. May almighty God continue to bless you.

Well well, My name is Aminat I'm 26 I live between UK, Lagos and Ghana (mostly Lagos &Ghana ). I recently became single anyways ..........because of the nature of my previous job (I now have a new job ), lifestyle and a controlling Ex I didn't have much of a social life.

I consider myself to be a fun, outgoing and an open-minded person. I am passionate about traveling, shopping (when I get the chance ) reading and swimming. I will like to meet fun, working class matured people (Male and Female) in and around Ghana & Lagos preferably 25+

Email me on Mehappy2day@yahoo.co.uk

PLEASE NO NEGATIVE COMMENTS.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Bright Clement. info call or whatsapp +2348166575765