The Lady Tiwa Savage Husband "Slept With" Is Trending

By slept with, I mean they slept in same room but I don't know if anything happened as Tee Billz was said to have told Tiwa that nothing happened but she said she can't believe that. Many have been making jokes out of the situation with the lady's business name - Edible Catering. Lol! See tweets...




Tiwa has also insisted that on her part, she did not sleep with the guys her husband mentioned:
"I have never cheated on my husband. Not with Don Jazzy, Dr Sid, 2face Idibia or anybody. I have never cheated on my husband, and Tunji knows this. He knows that in his heart. (She breaks down in tears)."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Bright Clement. info call or whatsapp +2348166575765