Mexican Policewoman Suspended For Exposing Her Bre*sts In Topless Selfie (Photos)


The image swept across Mexico after she posted it on social media and the mother-of-two was immediately relieved of her duties pending an investigation.

Ms Garcia, who worked in Monterrey two hours from the Texas border, made a apology through a Facebook page. 

She wrote:

'I was wrong in letting myself be photographed in my hours of work while still wearing the uniform of an officer. 'I want to ask a huge apology to the secretary of security and Justice of proximity and more to my municipality general Escobedo for this immoral act on my part. 'I feel disgusted by the great damage caused and the damage done mainly to my two daughters, followed by my husband, my parents, brothers and entire family.'

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Bright Clement. info call or whatsapp +2348166575765