Shocking! You Won't Believe What Owerri Residents Woke Up to See this Morning (Photo)

Residents of Owerri woke up to a really weird yet hilarious public advert as they came out to go about their businesses.

One Chisom Blessing, a resident of Owerri, shared this photo above of HIV positive persons needed as partners.

Below is what she wrote about it:


I finished my exams last week and just decided to hand around to see if they will paste any exam result. Due to boredom, I decided to take a walk around town and this was what I saw near my lodge immediately I stepped out.

The truth is that my girlfriend who works at FMC authoritatively told me that over 20,000 students are secretly HIV positive and come for anti-retrieval drugs once a month. Guys, if you are in owerri and want to do, please use a condom. and if she insists on skin to skin, run for your life. The same applies to guys.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Bright Clement. info call or whatsapp +2348166575765