I Never Took A Dime From Any Political Candidate - Oyedepo

Insinuations have been flying in the social media about the role played by Bishop David Oyedepo of Winners Chapel leading to the settlement of differences between former President Obasanjo and PDP presidential candidate, Atiku Abubakar.

The respected Bishop has clarified his role in the meeting;

"I have never taken any dime from any candidate in my life. I am a mediator. The price of peace is quite cheaper than the cost of war.

"I belong to all political parties you belong, there is no political party in Nigeria where there are no (member of) Winners including the ones yet unformed."

- Bishop David Oyedepo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Bright Clement. info call or whatsapp +2348166575765