Wande Coal Opens Up: I Didn’t Know I Had A Son Till He Was 2 Years Old

This is serious o! Wande Coal's old time girlfriend had a baby for him secretly and he didn't get to know of the situation until five years ago, when the boy was already two years and he has made some money. It's more like if he didn't make money from his music career the lady would not have brought the kid?

Below is what Wande said about his son who is now 7yrs old:
‘Well, I didn’t know I had a kid till he was 2 years old. When they brought him to me, he already looked like me. So when I found out, I knew I had to do something about it and then I took him to my mum and she’s been taking care of him’.
The level of deceit in relationships today ehn... Nawao!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Bright Clement. info call or whatsapp +2348166575765