Crazed Man Murders Ex-Fiancé, Feeds Her ‘Ground Beef’ Remains To Her Parents At BBQ

The mysterious disappearance of a 38-year-old Little Rock, Arkansas woman is finally over, after finding Andrea Reynolds remains in a basement freezer of her ex-fiancé’s house.



In 2014, a Little Rock Arkansas man, Jimmy Roberts, reported his fiancé Andrea Reynolds missing and a statewide search took place. With Reynolds parents by his side, the trio reportedly never gave up looking for the missing woman, until now.According to reports, police eventually pinpointed Jimmy Roberts as a “person of interest” and obtained a search warrant for his home just last week. 

What they discovered in his basement freezer was the remains of Andrea Reynolds. What is even more gruesome than what they found underneath his home, was the confession he made at the police station. Unbeknownst to her parents, the late-night search meeting BBQ’s left Andrea Reynolds literally right under their noses. 


The video recorded confession of Jimmy Roberts sent chills up the spines of investigators. The following is part of the transcript released by Little Rock, Arkansas investigators: “I caught her cheating on me and I lost it…. I killed her and her boyfriend. I had to come up with something quick. So I reported her missing. Everybody began to search for her so of course I joined in. Every week we had meetings at my house and I barbecued for all the volunteers. But what they didn’t know is I put Andrea and her boyfriend in the meat grinder, made her into burger patties, and fed her to her parents. They were always so mean to me, all I could do was look at them and smile. Revenge never tasted so sweet. They had no idea! Well now they know!”

Lieut. Mark Hill called this “the most brutal, senseless act of violence I have ever seen in my 28 years of service.” Since learning of the death of her daughter Andrea, the mother, Kathy Reynolds, is being hospitalized for heart related issues and is in critical condition. Andrea’s father, Mike Reynolds, remains by his wife’s side. As for the murderer, Jimmy Roberts, he is being held without bond in the county jail awaiting his December court hearing.


-now8news

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Bright Clement. info call or whatsapp +2348166575765