The Only Time My Fiancé Makes Love Better Is When He Tells Me Publicly That He Wants To Make Love

Hi, I am an ardent reader of your blog but I have something bothering me at the moment. My fiancé, is not good in bed neither does he like having sex. However, I have noticed that the only time his penis stresses beyond normal and the only time he enjoys it is when he tells me publicly that he wants to f*ck me and he does not say it in a polite manner . This has embarrassed me a whole lot of times especially at my working place. My colleagues at work, two ladies and a man whom I share my office with know the rhythm of our love.

The only time he utters d word' I want to f*ck u' publicly is the only time he does it well. I don’t know what to do about this relationship. I love him, but I am getting fed up .

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Bright Clement. info call or whatsapp +2348166575765