Rapper Arrested Outside a Bank After Withdrawing $200k Cash From His Own Account (Photos)

A rapper, Sam Benson, who goes by the name “Blac Youngsta,” was stopped outside of a Wells Fargo bank in Atlanta by police after he withdrew $200,000 cash from his own account on Friday Jan. 8th.


He said when he came out of the bank, a police officer pointed at him. According to him: “They come rushing me at the car, put me on the ground, putting guns to my head, so I’m like ‘What I’d do.


A lady was like I’m not supposed to have…$200,000 on me. I’m like, ‘I’m a millionaire. How can I not have $200,000 on me?’"


Sam said someone inside the bank had called the police after he made the withdrawal. He said police told him that someone had written a bogus check previously.

“They thought I did it too, but I’m legit. They confused me with whoever they were looking for.”

He said police initially took $100,000 of his cash, but later returned the money to him and apologized. Sam said he had withdrawn the cash to buy a Maybach, but after the incident at the bank, he said he was thinking about buying a Ferrari instead. He said he had $1.3million in his account.

When asked why he didn't give the car company a check instead, Sam said it's always been his dream to walk into a car dealership with cash, drop the cash on the table and point at the car he wanted.

“What’s wrong with having $200,000?” Youngsta asked rhetorically. “It makes me feel like I can’t be young, black, and rich.”
Earn N50,000 Monthly click this link for more info | Download Bclems News Android App here

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Bright Clement. info call or whatsapp +2348166575765