I Feel So Unsatisfied! My Husband Comes Too Quick During S*x

A married woman has cried out for help after many years of unsatisfied s*x with her husband who is unromantic and reaches orgasm too quickly.


Dear readers,

I am really bitter inside of me. Just three years after we married and my husband still cannot satisfy me. He comes too fast during s*x and doesn't care if I am satisfied. He just puts his manhood inside and within a short time, he is done. He is also very unromantic.

I feel sad about s*x because I don't enjoy it. I am beginning to think of taking risks outside my marriage because he is not even helping matters. Yes, we are very religious people and we didn't engage in s*x during our courtship.

I didn't know things would turn out this bad. He doesn't know how to handle a woman in bed. I feel cheated being with him. I love him but without s*x, I cannot survive in this marriage. The worst part is that he hardly initiates s*x. I am the one always tempting him. He seems totally uninterested. What really went wrong? I feel I am missing out barely three years into this marriage.

What do I do? Help me before I do something stupid.

-Anonymous married woman.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Bright Clement. info call or whatsapp +2348166575765