Nigerian Man Kills Heavily Pregnant Snake (See Photos)

The pregnant snake 

These photos were shared on a popular online forum in Nigeria and the members have been shocked about the contents of the snake's belly after it was ripped open by residents.

Read the words of the news poster online:


"We killed this big snake very near our neighbour's house where they are clearing for this year farming. I usually kill snakes easily but this one really scared me. I was shocked to the marrow of my bones.

40 Snakelets in one snake! I thought snake lay eggs but this specie carries it young ones till they mature, and that's when they kill their mom, open it's belly and crawl away"

See more photos below... 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Bright Clement. info call or whatsapp +2348166575765