My Friends Are encouraging Me to Sleep with an Older Woman

Some of my friends are always telling me that I should try having s*x with a lady who is ten years older than me or more. I am 27 years old and my s*xual partners have always been my own age-mates or those younger than me. Personally, I don’t fancy the thought of going to bed with an older woman, even though my friends tell me that I would learn a lot and would enjoy the experience. 

What do you think? I really can’t bring myself to have s*x with an older woman.

 Am I abnormal or do you think I am right? Have you ever come across this type of problem before and, if so, what have you advised the people to do? 

- A young man, Ken, sent this to Aunty Julie. Read her reply to him below:

Dear Ken,
Perhaps, what your friends are trying to say is that many people believe that there are advantages to a young man dating an older woman. There are a few historic tales of older women indoctrinating younger men into the world of s*xuality. Some of the stories are as ancient as the gods, whereas others are modern love stories of lust and woe. 

Many believe that older women have more sexual experience, that they have a more varied s*xual repertoire, and that they will appreciate a youthful admirer. S*xual experience aside, different people are turned on by different things. But there are plenty of s*xual activities (or partners) that you don’t need to try in order to anticipate whether or not you’d be into it. 

It sounds like you know what turns you on, and what you find arousing. If it goes against your grain to be turned on by an older woman, then it makes no sense to try the experience. What works for your friends may not work for you. After all, there are as many different s*xual needs and desires as there are people. 

Don’t participate in any s*xual activity with which you are not comfortable, especially not for money.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Bright Clement. info call or whatsapp +2348166575765