Fani-Kayode's Fiancee Celebrates Birthday Amidst Hubby's EFCC Detention (Photos)

Precious Chikwendu and baby Aragon 

Despite being in EFCC detention for receiving N840million from Sambo Dasuki, a former NSA, Precious Chikwendu, the pretty wife of embattled former Minister of Aviation, Femi Fani-Kayode, who turned a year older few days ago, went ahead to throw herself a birthday bash at their home.

The former beauty queen took to social media to share some photos from her indoor birthday party alongside their son, and explained that Fani-Kayode was in support of the party.


Below is what she wrote;

"A huge thank you to everyone that said prayers for my family most importantly and also wished me so many blessing on my birthday. I love you all like you can't imagine. Your words meant so much to me at a time like this.

To my awesome friends and family who came together to put a smile on my face and shame those who think I don't deserve to have a smile on my face, im so grateful and love you all timeless. "I didn't lose anyone I'm only faced with a challenge that will wear off as makeup does so don't expect me to be ungrateful to God for my many blessings.

Thank you @omoh_atafo for the pictures. Mostly I had a beautiful day as ffk wanted me to. kabishhhhhh! #birthdaygirl #blessed # fearless #unbreakable"

See more photos below;

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Bright Clement. info call or whatsapp +2348166575765