Booty Queen, Miss Bum Bum Brazil Gets Donald Trump's Face Tattooed on Her Back (Photos)

Miss Bum Bum Brazil 

Miss Bumbum Brazil 2016, Erika Canela, has shared photos of herself getting US President President-elect, Donald Trump's face tattooed on her back, to the shock of her fans.

Explaining why she did it, the Brazilian booty queen, Erika said; “I’m a big fan of his. People say ‘you are crazy’, but a lot of people liked it too. I think it’s different, I love it! He is the perfect man, he has built an empire and is pre-destined for greatness. He doesn’t drink, he says what he thinks, and those are qualities I admire. I thought it would be fun to get the tattoo.”

See the photos below;


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Bright Clement. info call or whatsapp +2348166575765