Stray Bullet Hits Sleeping Child In Maiduguri

A young child has reportedly been injured by a stray bullet.
According to Facebook user and the child’s father, Alhaji Mustapha Musty, the child was sleeping when a soldier shot a gun.The bullet reportedly pierced through his roof and hit his child in the foot.
Read his post below;
Alhamdulla dey discharge us at d hospital back home special thanks 2 friends who help me wihlt prayers also thank Allahu subahanahu was ta ala.
2018 New year celebration has become bad to me. While the soldiers are celebrating the new year flying bullet penetrate through my roof and wounded my child on his foot. I’m now in the hospital, I need your prayers friends please.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Bright Clement. info call or whatsapp +2348166575765