Busty Actress, Yvonne Jegede Flaunts Her Sexy Curve in the Gym (Photo)

Yvonne Jegede at the gym

Busty Nigerian actress, Yvonne Jegede is on a mission to lose her pot-belly which as been a point of concern to her of late.

She shared a picture of herself at the gym on Instagram. See the caption that came with the photo below:

"yvonnejegede#FitGirl #HappyGirl #FitnessNut #GymRat #GymDay #SelfLove #NoPainNoGain #AbGoals #GoHardOrGoHome #WhenYouSeeResultsItBecomesAnAddiction I started this year with a resolution to loose my pot belly (Lol). And I'm happy I took it seriously. Hope you are not still saying "I will soon start" and actually start doing something about it. I'm not perfect or there yet but you can see an obvious difference".

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Bright Clement. info call or whatsapp +2348166575765