MEET The 60-Year Old Who Has A Better Body Than YOU

The 60-year-old model who is the face of a new swimwear campaign has said she will carry on modeling forever. Yazemeenah Rossi, from Malibu, California, is the white-haired star of the campaign for a new collaboration between online store The Dreslyn, in Los Angeles, and New York-based lingerie brand Land of Women. 



The stunning photoshoot aims to provide an alternative to the 'hyper-sexualized imagery' of other swimwear campaigns with the shoot that highlights the beauty of Yazemeenah's lines and long grey hair.

She told Daily Mail Online: 'I will model until the end of my life. But it's not about modeling, it's about witnessing, witnessing beauty, energy makes us alive... For me this is wonderful, my life is simple, I live in a tiny guesthouse in Malibu that I rent, it's very tiny but I'm facing the ocean, that's my luxury.'

She added: 'Every morning I wake up, I have no agenda, I'm happy, even shooting, it's a game for me, it's playing for me. It's not about me, my ego was satisfied a long long time ago.

'It's [about] enjoying every day, more and more. It's like my heart is going to explode every morning.'


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Bright Clement. info call or whatsapp +2348166575765