Unbelievable! Woman Posts Advert Searching For A Man Whom She Can Pay To Impregnate Her

A woman has shocked many people when she came forward with a really unusual request asking to be impregnated. The woman who is obviously fed up with her series of failed relationships is seeking a most unusual way into motherhood. According to South Africa Latest News, the woman is a South African from Johannesburg and she posted her advert today. Below is what she wrote:

Please hide my ID
I'm a Jo'burg businesswoman and university graduate aged 33. I'm doing quite well I should admit. I have never been married and I would always encounter problems with all my boyfriends upon reaching advanced stages of marriage. Something small would just happen just before marriage and the relationship would permanently collapse.

Now I'm looking for a man, preferably light in complexion who is HIV negative whom I will pay to impregnate me. The man must be willing to go with me for HIV testing first. All my friends now have children or are now married and it's really bothering me.

I now want to start my own family. If you are interested then please post your Whatsapp number then I can get in touch with you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Bright Clement. info call or whatsapp +2348166575765