My wife complains that I don't do the 'little things'



So my wife and I have had a few bouts over the past couple months (5 months married) about how "the little things matter most". This concept is not strange to me, as I do sometimes cook, clean, and always get the door for my wife. Problem is though, she's brought it up on more than a few occasions that I don't leave her "cute little notes" or "surprise her with cute little gifts"... Translation - I'm not romantic and definitely do not pay attention to "the little things that matter".


Really got me thinking. And this question has been ringing in my head: is it possible that only women who are getting all the "big things" (food, clothing, and shelter) complain about the little things?
She's my wife, and she's not asking for the moon, so I'm going to endeavor to do "the little things" anyways. Just trying to get other women's take on the situation. Cos I'm just thinking, it'll be a little hard for any woman to talk about cute notes and gifts if her husband can't provide a roof or even food.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Bright Clement. info call or whatsapp +2348166575765