Photos: New speaker Dogara visits former PDP chairman Mu'azu


Former PDP Chairman Adamu Muazu turned a year older today June 11th and the new speaker of the Federal House of Reps, Hon Yakubu Dogara paid him a visit to felicitate with him.

Oh by the way, I was on the same flight from Paris to Lagos with Adamu Mu'azu and former president Olusegun Obasanjo yesterday. I said hello to Mu'azu and introduced myself to him but I was too scared to go near Baba ...lol...and he was sitting just two seats away from me. My first time seeing him in real life so close and I was excited...lol. Anyway, more photos after the cut...



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Bright Clement. info call or whatsapp +2348166575765