Tonto Dikeh Speaks: What My Husband Has Done For Me

My husband was the first man I didn't have to give my money to; Nollywood actress Tonto Dikeh's first post baby interview is an interesting one. In the chat with Golden Icons, the new mum dished on why she kept her man a secret at the beginning tagging him as a Mr. X.


She said, "This is the only relationship I've actually respected so much, and I've always said I wanted to keep it secret. There was just something about him that just wanted me to protect him and him to protect me. I never knew he was gonna be my husband but I just knew he needed the respect.

He is different in all ramification, he is loving, caring. 

I think he is one man I didn't have to give my money to, to be with me. He respects me so much, loves me so much and above all, someone who brought me close to God."

On August 29, 2015, Tonto's husband, Mr. Churchill paid the movie star's bride price in a private traditional ceremony held at the actress' family home in Port Harcourt, Rivers State.

The duo welcomed their first child few weeks ago on February 17, 2016, barely a year after her union was consummated traditionally.

Below are 9 things Tonto said during the interview:
1. Am now Mrs. Churchill, i preferr to be called that
2. My husband brought me close to God.
3. I never changed, there was nothing for me to change. I just became a better person.
4. I was never controversial, the media painted me as such.
5. My relationship with God is strengthned a lot.
6. I was the caretaker in most of my relationships.
7. I respect my husband so much, am not talking about my previous relationships.
8. We dated for 2 years before getting married.
9. My husband is former president Olusegun Obasanjo's son.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Bright Clement. info call or whatsapp +2348166575765