Abacha's Daughter, Gumsu, Pays Tribute To Him: "You Always Wanted the Best for Nigeria"

Gumsu, one of the daughters of late Maximum dictator, late Sani Abacha, took to her IG page to pay tribute to her father who died 18 years ago today June 8th. Read what she wrote below:

"18 years since you left us. May aljannah firdaus be your final abode. .Amin. ..I miss you everyday with time i see so much of you in me.. never believed when ppl say we look alike😊...I am proud to be your daughter. 
I will do everything in my power to uphold our name...you were loving and caring. You always wanted the best for us..and for nigeria.#gallant #infantry #418.❤❤❤❤ "power and authority belongs to Allah and only him can decide the future with certainty but absolutely I don't have any intention to perpetuate my self in power" General Sani Abacha".

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Bright Clement. info call or whatsapp +2348166575765