Meet the World's Shortest Couple Who Met on Social Media (Photos)


The two lovebirds, Paulo Gabriel da Silva Barros and Katyucia Hoshino, from Brazil 

Size doesn't matter when it comes to true love. That was just what the world's shortest couple both measuring less then three feet tall proved to the world.

The two lovebirds, Paulo Gabriel da Silva Barros and Katyucia Hoshino, from Brazil, both have forms of dwarfism and stand at 34.8in and 35.2in respectively, but in the midst of this, they have enjoyed a wonderful love relationship.


The pair who now have now been recognized by the Guinness Book of World Records revealed that they met on a social media website ten years ago and started chatting on MSN Messenger.

Paulo, 30, who has a rare genetic condition called diastrophic dysplasia dwarfism, said it was love at first sight for him.

'I found her very beautiful from the first moment I saw her,' he said. But the attraction wasn't mutual. Katyucia, 26, who has achondroplasia dwarfism, which affects bone growth, initially blocked him on the instant messaging site.

She said: 'The first time I started talking to Paulo, he was really annoying. He had cheap-pick up lines.'

Paulo, who works as a legal secretary, said: 'She thought I was trying to flirt but I was just being nice. According to her I was a really boring guy.' That would have been the end of the matter, if Katyucia hadn't suddenly decided to unblock him 18 months later.

Katyucia, who now owns her own beauty salon that has been specially adapted for her size, said: 'One day something happened in my head and I went and unblocked him. By then he was already more relatable.'

Paulo said: 'When she unblocked me, it didn't take me more than a minute to say hello. we started speaking and she said I was more civilised.' The two are enjoying a blossoming love life like never before.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Bright Clement. info call or whatsapp +2348166575765