Woman Found Tied & Bound Inside Car Boot After Being Kidnapped By Her Ex Boyfriend (Photos + Video)

The Police in Texas rescued a woman who was found bound and gagged in a car boot after she was allegedly kidnapped by her ex-boyfriend. According to Mirror UK, Joann Chapa claims she was invited to meet her former partner, Alexander Salas with new girlfriend, Sarah Nicole Cruz - but the couple launched a brutal attack on her before engaging in a police chase. She said: "The girl grabbed my hands and the guy behind me, tied me up with tape.”

Police pulled the vehicle over in Pasadena, Texas, because of an expired registration – but the officer heard screaming coming from the boot. After being questioned about the noises, Salas sped off and started a police chase but “came to a dead end” and ran from the car, according to police.

Joann continued: "I heard license and registration, and I started screaming and I heard the car drive off and police sirens.” But Salas was quickly caught by police after falling on the ground and allegedly told officers he had kidnapped his ex-girlfriend to scare her.

Police spokeswoman, Sarah Ramirez said: “You don’t come across these situations on a daily basis but we are very grateful that it turned out the way it did,” Ramirez said.

Sarah Nicole Cruz and Alexander Salas have been charged with aggravated kidnapping. Joann, who escaped unharmed and did not need hospital treatment, added: "I was like oh my gosh. He saved my life. “I don't trust police officers, but I trusted them that day."

Watch the video HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Bright Clement. info call or whatsapp +2348166575765