Drama As Pastor Is Disgraced After The Woman He Tried To Forcefully Marry Vanished Few Days To Their Wedding

A pastor was given the embarrassment of his life after his would-be bride disappeared just a few days to their wedding. The woman has finally surfaced with shocking revelation about the incident. She revealed everything to The Nairobian. Jackline Mbala Cholo, the alleged runaway bride has resurfaced with shocking revelations. The 40-year-old preacher has exclusively revealed that she is a happily married woman and mother. She went further to say that Pastor Justin Mugambi wanted to forcefully marry her. 

The Nairobian reveals that details of a marriage certificate dated June 2004 showed that Jackline tied the knot 12 years ago with Francis Kimani Njogu, 65, at Christian Church International in Thika, Kenya. The couple are blessed with two children. Jackline went further to reveal that Mugambi is aware of her marital status and has in fact visited their home in Githurai with threats to injure her husband. The matter was allegedly reported at Ruiru Police Station.

When the wedding flopped, Jackline claims Mugambi obtained a fake wedding certificate to tarnish her name and sabotage her ministry. She alleges that Mugambi announced their wedding without her consent. She adds that she didn’t develop cold feet days to their wedding but “had travelled to Tanzania on a mission that was to run from May 22 to June 5.” She continued:“Later, I started receiving numerous calls from people wondering why I had gone missing just days to my wedding to Mugambi. These allegations are untrue and Mugambi just wanted to tarnish my name.”

Jackline who met Mugambi in Embu at a preachers’ conference in 2012, further claims that they exchanged contacts since they were worshipping together. Days later, she claims Mugambi started texting and calling her, initially for sexual favours and later proposed to her. “He was obsessed with me and I had to report him to Bishop Ayub Mureithi in 2014, who promised to look into the mater,” Jackline said,

“After some time, I was shocked when a bishop who knew my marital status, asked me to marry Mugambi. The bishop knew of the normal disagreements I had with my husband like any other couple, which have since been resolved.”

Some of the screenshots and chain messages Mugambi allegedly sent to Jackline on May 29 and captured by The Nairobian warned Jackline that her reputation will be damaged in the media. “My dear just come out of your hiding to avoid embarrassing yourself in the media. There is no need to take this matter to court. I wouldn’t like you to be sued because you have no powers to stop the authorities.”

When contacted, Pastor Mugambi said he was not aware that Jackline was married until the day she vanished. “I visited marriage registrar office in Embu and got marriage documents knowing she was just available. I did not force to marry me or demand sexual favours,” Mugambi said.

“We had three committees for the wedding. One in my rural home in Chuka, another in Embu church and one in Githurai, where my fiancée lived. All the contributions were in and we had purchased everything for the wedding,” Mugambi said. 

Mugambi claimed he kept communicating with Jackline through text messages and phone calls and she even assured him that all was well. “Jackline had gone to her parents’ home in Mombasa and was to show up two days to the wedding, but she didn’t, leaving me with Sh150,000 expenses,” he said adding that, “The last message she wrote shocked me but I was still optimistic. She was in Machakos on her way home but was not sure about the wedding. I was heartbroken and immediately deleted the message,” Mugambi said.  

The incident has hugely affected the reputation of the pastor.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Bright Clement. info call or whatsapp +2348166575765