Man Shoots And Kills His Brother During Argument Over A Cheeseburger

The shocking news of a man who killed his brother after an argument over a cheeseburger is making the rounds across social media. It’s understood that Benjamin A. Middendorf, 25, from Central Florida, shot and killed his elder brother, Nicholas, after he returned home with his mother and another man from a night of drinking. It’s reported that during the argument on Thursday night, Middendorf, who doesn’t drink, said his brother ‘bullied him’. Not long after, he called 911 yelling, ‘I just shot my brother on accident. We were in a fight and I grabbed a gun and I shot him. Oh God. I’m so sorry.’

In the background, Benjamin’s mum could be heard telling the operator:‘I’m going to kill my son. I hope you go to jail.’ However, Nicholas Middendorf, 28, was pronounced dead at the scene and the police arrested the blood-soaked Middendorf. 

According to Denise Roberts, spokeswoman for St. Cloud Police, the argument involved a cheeseburger. She said: ‘It is Mother’s Day Weekend, and the mom has lost two sons.’

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Bright Clement. info call or whatsapp +2348166575765