Ebola Victim Who Was 'Dead' & Placed In A Body Bag For Burial, Suddenly Wakes Up & Survives The Disease

Zidane Konneh
This man pictured above was minutes away from being buried after doctors thought he had died of Ebola. Not only did he wake up 'from the dead', he also survived the disease and is now completely Ebola free. According to Mirror.co.uk, the man woke up in a body bag moments from being buried in an Ebola grave when a doctor saw his foot twitch and rescued him. The father-of-two was hauled out and placed on IV drips after they detected a weak heartbeat.

Zidane Konneh, 45, caught the deadly Ebola virus from family members - most of whom he lost as the disease ravaged Sierra Leone. He told The Evening Standard: “They were about to take me to be buried, but there was an American doctor around and saw part of my body shaking. They found my heartbeat. I was taken from the body bag and given four IV drips at the same time."

He revealed how his wife and children were also on the ward but tragically, one of his children died. Zidane, from Kenema, spent around 40 days in quarantine in the summer of 2014 before being declared free of the disease.

He added: “I am happy I do not have any health problems now so it’s okay. I have a small problem with my eye but I’ve been given glasses to wear.”

Around 3,900 people died of Ebola over 18 months in Sierra Leone, which was finally declared free of the disease in March this year.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Bright Clement. info call or whatsapp +2348166575765