Photos of Queen Jane Ali, Face of Culture NorthCentral 2015/2016 celebrating children's day with the kids


Queen Jane Ali, Face of Culture NorthCentral 2015/2016 celebrated children's day with the kids of Ucha Community, Benue State.
She said" it was indeed fun and dramatic as I wasn't able to communicate directly with the kids cus they don't understand or speak English language.
I decided to visit the rural area because they don't get as much love as the orphans in the orphanage home.
The shocking part of it all is that I had to explain to their parents what children's day is. Indeed sad!
In all I give thanks to God cus it was a success and I was able to put a smile on their little faces...










0 comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Bright Clement. info call or whatsapp +2348166575765