Girlfriend Killer: I Was Under Spell When I Killed My Lover

Sometimes I laugh when people pretend like they don't know what spiritual manipulations or evil attack can do in a person's life. Your fellow human being can render you useless, either you believe it or not. In fact, it is even more dangerous when you don't believe it because you won't pray to destroy it.

Police and courts don't believe is spiritual manipulations because they are white man's constitutional creation. But you, try and seek prayers and help yourself before it's too late. A word is enough for the wise!

36-year-old David Ogundele, who allegedly killed his lover, Miss Tosin Ashinwo, 27, has said that he was under some kind of spell when he killed her and stabbed her 65-year-old mother, Abiola.

Speaking while being paraded along with other suspects by the Kwara State Commissioner of Police, Samuel Okaula, in Ilorin on Wednesday, the suspect said he had been married to his wife, Ronke, for about seven years without a child.

Ogundele, who is a worker with Landmark University Secondary School, Omu-Aran, Kwara State, added that his wife, Ronke, on hearing of his relationship with Miss Tosin, threatened to deal with him.

He said, “I have been married for about seven years without any child from my wife, Ronke. After people saw me with Ashinwo, they told my wife stories that were false. That made her (Ronke) to get annoyed and she threatened to deal with me. It was after I stabbed Ashinwo and I saw her collapsing that my eyes became clear.

“We were very close. We met last year November and things had been going on fine with us. I do not know what made me to kill her. We were friends. She loved me and I loved her as well. I don’t know what came over me.”

According to police report, on April 25 at about 8am, Ogundele allegedly murdered Miss Tosin, who was a worker with MTN. It was said that she refused his marriage proposal, hence he stabbed.

Police set up an intelligence-based unit which arrested him on May 13 at Oba-Ile in Osun State.

David would be charged to court and in court you can't talk of 'spell'. This life is a mystery. Be wise!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Bright Clement. info call or whatsapp +2348166575765