Man Discovers Through Explicit Whatsapp Messages That His Wife Has Been Bedding 10 Boyfriends (Photo)

Portia Nunta
A husband in Zimbabwe has been left in shock after he discovered through explicit whatsapp messages that his wife has been bedding 10 men. According to a report by H-Metro, Portia Nunta – a security guard – is reportedly bedding 10 boyfriends, together with her husband who is the 11th man. All this came to light when Simbarashe White, who is Portia’s husband, took the latter’s phone intending to make a business call. 

As he scrolled the phone, Simbarashe came across messages from different boyfriends with the majority all about sex sessions she had had or intended to have with the boyfriends. The husband revealed that the wife saved the contacts in pseudonyms while some profess ignorance on her marriage to Simbarashe.

“I do not know why she is not satisfied with dating one man. I thought she would change when I reunited with her but I have realised that she won’t,” said White. “At one point, she left the child alone just to see her boyfriends. “I think she is actually possessed and needs prayers. When you tell her to stop cheating, she adds more. “A normal person should understand that she is married and behave herself,” he said.

Portia admitted to have dated two other men when they divorced last year. “I only fell in love with Percie and Shana after we had divorced last year. “He is the one who came back asking me to reunite with him. “I informed him that I had been in love with other men whom I was going to notify that we had been reunited.

“However, he took my phone before I had informed them that we had been reunited and the evidence he is providing is from that time. “The reason he wanted to be reunited with me is because he heard that I had been employed as a guard. “I am the one who provided food for the whole family as he was not employed. “He stole my money when I told him that I wanted to leave, he also confiscated my particulars,” said Portia.

Portia`s boyfriend, Naison Kapfunde admitted having an affair with Nunta but insisted it was when she was divorced even though Whatsapp charts reveal that the two were still in communication up to 24 May this year.

“I fell in love with Portia in September after I heard that she had divorced with White. “We did not even date for long. We stopped communicating that last year,” said Kapfunde.

The lover, saved as Queen, said that he does not know Portia but Whatsapp conversation reveal that the two agreed to have sexual intercourse. Portia asked him for sexual services noting she was divorced and White was in Mozambique.

Portia`s other lover - saved as Mai Munya refused to respond to the matter. However, more revelations about other people involved in the love affair are yet to be revealed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Bright Clement. info call or whatsapp +2348166575765