Why I've Been Denying My Husband Sex

A 64-year-old man, Mustafa Ariori, has urged a Lagos Island Customary Court to dissolve his 32-year-old marriage to his 60-year-old wife, Tawa, over s*xual starvation. Mr Ariori, who runs a rental service, told the court that his wife had stopped preparing meals for him for over six years and had denied him s*x for over three years now.

He said that the problem started when his wife followed one of his friends to Osogbo
for his father’s burial for six days. Mr Ariori said: “My wife started misbehaving after she followed my friend to Osogbo in 2010. When she came back, I wanted to make love to her but she refused.

“Our two children, Yetude, 31 and Bilikisu, 28, who are now married and my club members had, on different occasions, tried to mediate without success.”

The wife, a businesswoman, told the court that she loved her husband but she had been the breadwinner of the home. She said: “I feed and clothe my husband. When I had money to spend, there was no problem and complaints. I usually travel to Dubai to buy male and female wears; my business started dwindling because there was no money.

“This problem started because I have no money to spend on my husband again.His friend that I followed to Osogbo told me that his club members has found him a woman much younger than me, who he is presently dating.”

Tawa admitted that she had been denying her husband s*x, but claimed it's because of menopause. Lol!

The President of the Court, Mr. Awos Awosola, adjourned the case till July 12 for possible settlement.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Bright Clement. info call or whatsapp +2348166575765